A Moment in Love - riding down the bridge

Riding without realizing that I’m riding.

Maybe it’s the music echoing in my ears.

But if I say yes,
then I would be lying.

Because my thoughts were stolen by love.

Lost in my thoughts,
riding my bike,
bringing fantasy into the real world.

A Disney movie.

Riding through the streets,
crossing bridges,
it feels like riding a horse
through fields and mountains.

This is simple.

It is only about how I felt in one moment—

a moment when I looked toward her place,
looked at the streets,
and rode down the bridge.

When I climbed another mountain,
I caught a glimpse of her house.

And suddenly,
it felt like my love lived
in a tall tree somewhere ahead.

On the left side of the road,
there were white roses.

On the right,
red roses.

And as I rode down the mountain,
it felt like I was falling
into those red roses.

A moment of a man in love.

And as I fell,
I realized—

I was holding
a little pink daisy for her.

A pink daisy,
passing through the red roses,
then through the white roses.

Until I reached the tree.

Climbing higher and higher,
carrying that little flower toward her.

A moment of surprise.

A moment that existed
only in my mind.

But for those few minutes,
it felt real.

It felt like love had turned
an ordinary road
into a world of its own.

0 Comments

Newest